27 Jun Medical Language Specialist (MLS) Canada Hire Only
MUST BE A RESIDENT OF CANADA
SEEKING IMMEDIATE EDITORS FOR OUR GROWING eScription Team! Our eScription Team is expanding and we are looking to fill multiple positions in the roles of Editors for this platform. The position is an independent contractor position. We have multiple new accounts that will offer consistent work for everyone!
We have openings for all shifts (all eastern time).
Minimum Requirement: Moderate-level computer troubleshooting skills. Minimum of recent 5 years Voice Recognition Acute Care (hospital-all specialties including operative note) experience. Online Training of Escription and Onboarding will be provided. Due to timelines of this project and nature of job, we need you to be organized and ready to commit to a shift and follow them diligently, including required weekend and holiday hours.
Payment plan: 8.5 cpl (CAD) transcription / 6.0 cpl (CAD) voice recognition editing/auditing on eScription platform for hours 11pm to 7am and 8.0 cpl transcription / 5.5 cpl (CAD) voice recognition editing/auditing both on EMDAT and eScription platform for hours 7am to 11pm. There is an additional .0025 cpl for weekend work.
- Payroll disbursement every two weeks
- Direct Deposit
- Online Training and Onboarding
100% Audit before assigning DSP status
- CPU Requirements: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Series 3rd generation (IvyBridge) or newer or later, with VT-X enabled in BIOS. AMD processors are NOT compatible.
- Memory Requirements: 4 GB minimum required, 8 GB (or more) highly recommended.
- OS Requirements: User must have Genuine Version of Operating System with service pack and windows updates up-to-date installed. MS-Word 2010 32-bit Standard Licensed Version or later is required on host system to work on Escription LH.
- Only 64-bit versions of the following Windows versions are supported:
- Windows 7 Home/Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 Home/Pro/Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise.
- Disk Space Requirements:
- 100 GB minimum free disk space (SSD preferred, especially on laptop devices).
- Solid-state drives (SSD) are highly recommended. Low-performance rotational drives, such as those found in laptops, must be avoided or replaced.
- Post installation VDI will occupy at least 50 GB of free space.
- Foot Pedal Requirements: VEC USB Foot Pedal. Foot pedal should be connected directly to system or laptop.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.