27 Jun Medical Language Specialist(MLS) – US Hire Only
SEEKING EDITORS FOR OUR GROWING eScription Team!
Our eScription Team is expanding and we are looking to fill multiple positions in the roles of Editors for these platforms.
We have openings for all shifts …(all eastern time) starting after 9 a.m. EST.
Minimum Requirement: Moderate-level computer troubleshooting skills. Minimum of recent 5 years Voice Recognition Acute Care (hospital-all specialties including operative note) experience. Online Training and Onboarding will be provided. Due to timelines of this project and nature of job, we need you to be organized and ready to commit to a shift and follow them diligently, including required weekend and holidays hours. You must have medical transcription experience. This is an independent contractor position.
PAYMENT PLAN: 6.5 cpl transcription / 4.25 cpl voice recognition editing/auditing on the eScription platform for hours of 11pm to 7am and 6.25 cpl transcription / 4.0 cpl voice recognition editing/auditing both on EMDAT and eScription platform for hours 7am to 11pm. There is an additional 0.25 cpl extra for weekend work.
- Payroll disbursement every two weeks
- Direct Deposit
- Online Training and Onboarding
- 100% Audit for new independent contractors before assigning DSP status
- CPU Requirements: Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Series 3rd generation (IvyBridge) or newer or later, with VT-X enabled in BIOS. AMD processors are NOT compatible.
- Memory Requirements: 4 GB minimum required, 8 GB (or more) highly recommended.
- OS Requirements: User must have Genuine Version of Operating System with service pack and windows updates up-to-date installed. MS-Word 2010 32-bit Standard Licensed Version or later is required on host system to work on Escription LH.
- Only 64-bit versions of the following Windows versions are supported:
- Windows 7 Home/Pro/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 8.1 Home/Pro/Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home/Pro/Enterprise.
- Disk Space Requirements:
- 100 GB minimum free disk space (SSD preferred, especially on laptop devices).
- Solid-state drives (SSD) are highly recommended. Low-performance rotational drives, such as those found in laptops, must be avoided or replaced.
- Post installation VDI will occupy at least 50 GB of free space.
- Foot Pedal Requirements: VEC USB Foot Pedal. Foot pedal should be connected directly to system or laptop.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.